It’s perfectly understandable. Even Derek wouldn’t want to be Derek’s soulmate. x
This is my mating call.
❀ ☆ ♛rosy&bubblegum♛ ☆ ❀
#I choose to deliberately believe that Harvey can’t believe Mike stayed this time #there wasn’t even sex last night #just falling asleep together when they were too tired to do anything else #and here Mike is #in his bathroom brushing his teeth #shirtless #Harvey can smell the coffee in the kitchen brewing #and it hits him like a shot that this is how he wants to wake up every morning (via weaponsofclassdestruction)
I’m LunaObsessive, and these are surveys for non-Sterek ships. I did the Sterek survey yesterday, the results of which can be found here, and as that was so successful I wanted to try with other ships.
I got 1000 responses for the Sterek survey in a very short space of time. As Sterek is such a large ship, I expect it will be harder to collect that number for the others, but I intend to try. The more responses I get the more accurate the results with be.
Any signal boosting and/or promotion would be very much appreciated.
I will post the results to my tumblr when I have enough results.
Thank you <3
(I might have to settle for 500, as most ships have only just passed 100, but hopefully that will still be a representative sample.)
space jam’s birthday is in 3 days and it’s gonna be 17
Bryan Fuller: HOW DO I LOVE THEE? LET ME COUNT THE WAYS…
- He has a successful history with genre shows (Heroes, Pushing Daisies, Hannibal)
- He is an openly gay showrunner, but unlike Jeff Davis, he actually champions queer representation that is inclusive of lesbians and showing gay people as people (and not just objects for exploitative makeout sessions).
- He employs colorblind casting. Beverly Katz (Hannibal) is played by Korean American actress, Hettienne Park. Jack Crawford (Hannibal) is played by black actor, Laurence Fishburne. The role of Crawford in the books and previous movie adaptations have all been portrayed by white actors.
- He interacts with fans, but unlike Jeff Davis, he genuinely appreciates his fanbase and their fandom creations.
- He respects women. Not only does he acknowledge and appreciate female fans explicitly, he’s turned male characters into women (e.g. Freddie Lounds) and is careful to show parity in the number of female/male victims on Hannibal. PLUS HE REFUSES TO TELL A RAPE STORY ON HIS SHOW, PERIOD.
my linguistics textbook just pointed out that unlockable could either mean “able to be unlocked” or “not able to be locked.”
Okay no. Fucking no. You think your sandwich is cute with peanut butter and jelly hearts, fucker? Well you’ll change your mind once you put it together and try to eat it. First you’ll get a mouthful of just bread and disappointment, then when you take another bite your mouth will be assaulted by copious the amounts of sticky peanut butter and sugary jelly and there won’t be enough bread to save you from it. A sandwich like that is what failure tastes like. The pb and j may be shaped like hearts but there’s no love in that sandwich. It’s about balance. Life needs balance, and so does your fucking sandwich. You disgust me. Don’t talk to me until you know how to make a proper sandwich.
There are certain tropes I will never touch, but then there are those that I will read regardless of poor characterization, plot, etc. so I’m left screaming to myself stop reading, you’re not enjoying this! as I continue to scroll down.
↳requested by imcrapinthemornings
I’m finally starting my remix.